Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Michael Wu <mw...@apache.org> on 2016/09/07 03:13:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Eagle Committer: Jinhu Wu

Eagle Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Eagle has asked Jinhu Wu
to become a committer and PPMC member, we are now pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Jinhu has demonstrated a strong commitment to the Apache Eagle community by
carrying out several
monitoring features for Map-Reduce Job, Spark Job, Hive Security, etc. He
also participated widely in design discussion, and bug fixing endeavors.

Not only his insight and solid technical skills have brought the project
extra productivity, his enthusiasm in programming and continuous
contribution also benefits the community and is believed to guide Eagle
project to the next level.

@ Jinhu,

Welcome to join us! Would you like to make a brief self-introduction to the
community?

Yours,
Michael on behalf of Apache Eagle PPMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Eagle Committer: Jinhu Wu

Posted by Senthil Kumar <se...@gmail.com>.
Congratz Jinhu!

--Senthil

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.