Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Alex Kamil <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/10 20:11:05 UTC

Connecting Hbase to Elasticsearch with Phoenix

I posted step-by-step instructions here
<http://lessc0de.github.io/connecting_hbase_to_elasticsearch.html> on using
Apache Hbase/Phoenix with Elasticsearch JDBC River.

This might be useful to Elasticsearch users who want to use Hbase as a
primary data store, and to Hbase users who wish to enable full-text search
on their existing tables via Elasticsearch API.

Alex

Re: Connecting Hbase to Elasticsearch with Phoenix

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
+1. Thanks, Alex. I added a blog pointing folks there as well:
https://blogs.apache.org/phoenix/entry/connecting_hbase_to_elasticsearch_through

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)

Re: Connecting Hbase to Elasticsearch with Phoenix

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy