Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "Helmut K. C. Tessarek" <te...@evermeet.cx> on 2017/04/06 20:00:33 UTC

header file distribution bug

There is a bug in how APR and APR-util are distributed.

Some of the typical autotools defines made it into the current packages
and they interfere with one's own build process:

one example (there are 5 different occurrences):

In file included from /usr/local/apache/include/ap_config.h:138:0,
                 from /usr/local/apache/include/ap_provider.h:29,
                 from myfile.c:33:
/usr/local/apache/include/ap_config_auto.h:210:0: warning:
"PACKAGE_BUGREPORT" redefined [enabled by default]
 #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT ""

I'm not sure how these defines were even generated, because I couldn't
find any .ac files or the defines in trunk. So maybe this has been fixed
already.

Cheers,
 K. C.

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek
lookup http://pool.sks-keyservers.net for KeyID 0xC11F128D

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/

Re: header file distribution bug

Posted by "Helmut K. C. Tessarek" <te...@evermeet.cx>.
On 06.04.17 19:32 , Branko \u010cibej wrote:
> These are not APR headers, they're httpd headers.

Oops, thank you. My bad. I will post this question/comment in the httpd mailing list then.

Cheers,
 K. C

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek