Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/05/05 13:53:10 UTC

OFBiz Blog - April 2017 Update

Hi Everyone

Our monthly blog update is now available at the link below:

https://blogs.apache.org/ofbiz/entry/apache-ofbiz-news-april-2017

Thanks very much to Michael and  Jacques for their help putting it together and reviewing it.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Blog - April 2017 Update

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
The blog reminds us of how much work goes into making OFBiz better. Thank
you for the effort.

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Sharan,

OFBiz blog text is showing as:  OFBiz&reg;
I think with new updates to Weblog it has happened. I tried looking into it
but couldn't find the place.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
Senior Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.