Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/25 20:36:37 UTC

What is happening with Amazon-FireOS?

Hey

Is anyone maintaining Amazon-FireOS? Is there still a good reason to keep
this fork, or should we roll it into a plugin to be used with
Cordova-Android.  I'm finding that we're having problems maintaining so
many different versions of Android, and I would like to keep our supported
versions down to two ideally.

I would love for Amazon to still be involved with development, but it would
be good to know what is happening with this, since I'm feeling like this
has fallen significantly behind.

Joe