Posted to wsrf-dev@ws.apache.org by Lombrera Lombrera <lo...@yahoo.com.br> on 2005/05/30 16:33:38 UTC

a doubt

Hi all,

My name is Carlos Lombrera and I have a doubt about WSRF.

I am developing a tool that have a database located in one
administrative domain and an application in another domain.

All I need to do is to query the database from the app through Web
Services. The database will than return the result of the query to the
application. But I want to do this in a standar way.

So I started to read about WSRF and WSDM. But I am a little confused
about which would be the appropriate choice (WSRF or WSDM) to do this
that I want. Perhaps none os this... I am really a little confused (this
standards are all new for me).

Could you help me to clarify my doubt ?

Any answers are very welcome

Thanks a lot in advance
Carlos.

Yahoo! Mail: agora com 1GB de espaço grátis. Abra sua conta!