Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/30 16:50:43 UTC

Preparing for 2.2.0 release

As already discussed I'll work on releasing curator 2.2.0-incubating.
In order to do so, I think that I need karma, to be able to upload the
artifacts to the staging repo (I am getting an error about not having
permission on the staging profile).

Can some of the mentors have a look at it? Or is it a misconfiguration on
my side?

--
*Ioannis Canellos*

Re: Preparing for 2.2.0 release

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
I am almost done, however I still need JIRA karma in order to resolve on
additional issue that made it into the release and generate the release
notes.

Can anyone grant me karma?
(I don't think I need to raise an INFRA issue for that, right?)

Re: Preparing for 2.2.0 release

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
I only tried manually uploading the artifact just to make sure that it was
not a maven misconfiguration and hoping that I would get a more meaningful
error.

In any case, the issue has been resolved and I am working now on the
release. In fact I've already uploaded the artifacts and close the repo.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**