Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Grandl Robert <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2012/07/17 22:16:59 UTC

Hadoop compile - delete conf files

Hi,

I am trying to compile hadoop from command line doing something like:

ant compile jar run

However, it always delete the conf files content (hadoop-env.sh, core-site.xml, mapred-site.xml, hdfs-site.xml)
So I have to recover from backup these files all the time.

Does anybody face similar issues ?

Thanks,
Robert

Re: Hadoop compile - delete conf files

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
This seems like a bug, can you pls open a jira? Thanks!

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.

Re: Hadoop compile - delete conf files