Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Matt Goyer <mg...@fairtunes.com> on 2001/08/29 22:00:51 UTC

Logging.

We'd like to use Turbine 2.1 in stand alone mode for it's logging and db
polling classes so I copied the necessary jars into myapp/WEB-INF/lib and
the TurbineResources.properties file to myapp/WEB-INF/conf and then call:

TurbineConfig tc = new TurbineConfig("..","..");
tc.init();

But any subsequent calls to Log.* don't result in any logging??

We're using Turbine-2.1 and Tomcat 3.2.3.

Thanks,
Matt

Re: Logging.

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Matt Goyer" <mg...@fairtunes.com> writes:

> We'd like to use Turbine 2.1 in stand alone mode for it's logging and db
> polling classes so I copied the necessary jars into myapp/WEB-INF/lib and
> the TurbineResources.properties file to myapp/WEB-INF/conf and then call:
>
> TurbineConfig tc = new TurbineConfig("..","..");
> tc.init();
>
> But any subsequent calls to Log.* don't result in any logging??

Do you have loggers configured and active in your
TurbineResources.properties file?  (Sorry, only thing I can think of.)