Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/18 13:39:59 UTC

[Tobago][Core] Bug

I'm using latest SNAPSHOTS of Tobago and Core, at the end of my page I get

name="jsf_tree" id="jsf_tree" value="5"
><input type="hidden" name="jsf_viewid" id="jsf_viewid"
value="/pages/ClientWindow.jsp"

The span element isn't closed properly. :overview is a <tc:page> with
state attribute set.

I started getting it after upgrading to the latest core.

regards,
michael

--
stawicki@gmail.com
http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Re: [Tobago][Core] Bug

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Michael,

just fixed in tobago. You can upload a new nightly build now.

Regards

Bernd