Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Roshan Agrawal <rs...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/18 08:10:23 UTC

http error 404 retrieving version 3.6.3 for www

Hello Team,

I am facing this issue while creating my first cordova project and I am not
getting any help. I tried installing latest cordova version but the same
doesnot work. I tried installing 3.6.3 but it is not present. I tried
installing 3.6.3-0.2.13 but the issue still persist.

Where is this www? how to resolve this issue

--

“Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe
in, and it will come naturally.”

Thanks and Regards,
Roshan Agrawal
Mobile No.: +91 94 05 872111

Re: http error 404 retrieving version 3.6.3 for www

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
This is a dev list for developing on Cordova itself, not a user list.

Please file an issue at issues.cordova.io if its a bug with complete
repro steps. Judging with what vague info you've presented, it is not
enough.