Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/10/21 18:52:54 UTC

Wiki changed

hi Folks,

done some substantial Wiki changes on the TODO list. please review to
ensure I've not screwed up and lost info or left things there that you know
are done already.

I've rearranged so we can better track what is going into the releases.

The releases are full with what I know we can do to date. But as more
people get up to speed with 1.4 and 1.5 they can add in what features they
want to implement in the release too.

I've tried to raise JIRA issues for all TODO's (at least the ones I know we
are trying to do in the near future). The JIRA issue can then be assigned
to the person who is fixing it so everyone can see that they have no need
to work on it too.

1.5 is quite sparse at the moment but this will change !

We have a substantial amount of bugs and we could really do with getting
those down rather than adding more function - if we want to keep our users
happy  - Thoughts?

cheers for now,
John.

John Hawkins