Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ben Short <be...@benshort.co.uk> on 2009/10/09 16:05:04 UTC

Jackrabbit 2 in maven repo

Hi,

Have you considered deloying jackrabbit 2 to the main maven
repository? I know that jackrabbit is currently alpha11 but if you
look at the groovy artifact [1] they have deployed beta and rc
versions to the main repository.

Being available in the main maven repo rather than having to build it
myself would defiantly help me to try it out.

What do you think?

Regards

Ben Short

[1] http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-all/