Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Cameron Lee <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/03 23:03:07 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Samza 1.4.0 RC1

Hi all,

This is a call for a vote on a release of Apache Samza 1.4.0. Thanks to
everyone who has contributed to this release.

The release candidate can be downloaded from here:
https://home.apache.org/~cameronlee/samza-1.4.0-rc1/

The release candidate is signed with pgp key 0x54CB3CE3, which can be found
here:
https://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?search=0x54CB3CE3&fingerprint=on&op=index
or to directly see the public key here:
https://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x71b0145290ecdbfa5caea6dbd786a7ba54cb3ce3

The git tag is release-1.4.0-rc1, signed by the same pgp key above:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=samza.git;a=commit;h=5327fafb8502b126482ec0c4efc8d1aa9b96ba44

Test binaries have been published to Maven's staging repository, and are
available here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesamza-1077

The vote will be open for 72 hours (until Friday, March 6, 2020 at 3pm PST).

Please download the release candidate, check the hashes/signature, build it
and test it, and then please vote:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

I ran check-all.sh and integration tests.

+1 (non-binding) from my side.

Thank you,
Cameron

Re: [VOTE] Apache Samza 1.4.0 RC1

Posted by Boris S <bo...@gmail.com>.
Tests and integration tests (on linux) passed.
+1 (binding)

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Samza 1.4.0 RC1

Posted by Cameron Lee <ca...@gmail.com>.
The vote has passed. Thanks!