Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Will Jessop <wi...@37signals.com> on 2012/03/23 20:19:06 UTC

SSL performance profiling

Does anyone have any resources or experience profiling SSL performance
using JMeter? I can make SSL requests already but it would be great to
get a finer breakdown of stages of connection and negotiation.

Will.

--
Will Jessop
System Administrator

Re: SSL performance profiling

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I am not aware of a way achieving this with JMeter and it might be a good
idea to have this kind of breakdown capability.

I think that for now you can only have this info by a separate process, in
parallel to a load test, like running the same requests in browser and use
developer plugins to see what's going on.

Regards,
Shmuel Krakower.