Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Luke Shannon <ls...@futurebrand.com> on 2005/01/17 23:28:27 UTC

Positioning The Header

Hello;

I am playing with the extent values, space-after, etc. However I can't seem
to space the region-before and region-body out enough to prevent the header
image from over lapping the region-body content.

Below is my code. I would love any tips anyone might have.

Note: The image height is 2.47cm. Template draw_contents writes out the
body.

Thanks,

Luke

<!-- configure the page attributes -->
<fo:layout-master-set>
<fo:simple-page-master master-name="simple" page-height="29.7cm"
page-width="21cm" margin-top="1cm" margin-bottom="2cm" margin-left="2.5cm"
margin-right="2.5cm">
<fo:region-before extent="3.5cm"/>
<fo:region-body margin-top="2cm"/>
<fo:region-after extent="1.5cm"/>
</fo:simple-page-master>
</fo:layout-master-set>
<!-- ouput the content -->
<fo:page-sequence master-reference="simple">
<fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
<fo:block>
<fo:external-graphic
src="url(file:///usr/tomcat/ac/images/topbanner/mainlogo.gif)"
space-after="1cm"/>
</fo:block>
</fo:static-content>
<xsl:call-template name="draw_contents"/>
</fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>

Re: Positioning The Header

Posted by Luke Shannon <ls...@futurebrand.com>.
That worked. Thank you.

Re: Positioning The Header

Posted by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 17, 2005, at 2:28 PM, Luke Shannon wrote:
> Hello;
>
> I am playing with the extent values, space-after, etc. However I can't
> seem
> to space the region-before and region-body out enough to prevent the
> header
> image from over lapping the region-body content.
>
> Below is my code. I would love any tips anyone might have.
>
> Note: The image height is 2.47cm. Template draw_contents writes out the
> body.

Wouldn't it just be:

[..]