Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Digival <to...@digival.es> on 2001/11/09 11:35:32 UTC

[C1] XSP Including XSPs... (?)

Hi,
I'm using Cocoon 1.8.2 and trying to dynamically include a XSP into my main
file...

index.xml <--- <util:include-file> (making a choice on name) <----
included0.xml  | included1.xml | included2.xml

Now, util:include-file is expanded into a Reader that takes code from disk
and put it the result-tree...
but my includedX.xml are XSP that use a logicsheet.... they're not
xspProcessed, but only inserted...
so that for example my included0.xml containing:

<included><mytaglib:mytag/></included>

I write you because I'm starting to think that I'm failing in the
architecture I've choose:
What I'd like is that my main XSP dynamically nest another XSP.

Is it possible? How can I do it? Should I use xinclude, xsl document() into
the logicsheet...?

Thanx a lot, Tomas.

*  Those who know don't talk.
*  Those who talk don't know.