Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Heiko Braun <he...@fork.de> on 2001/08/02 00:58:30 UTC

Re: Action Selector

its probably easier to skip the ActionLoader part
and stick to the 'eventSubmit_doFoo' feature
the Action implies:
-> http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/howto/action-event-howto.html

hope that helps,

 --
 heiko braun, fork unstable media
 http://www.unstablemedia.com

Re: Action Selector

Posted by Heiko Braun <he...@fork.de>.
well, you can group functionality
which belongs together in one action class.
i.e let one button call the 'insert record' and
one call the 'delete record' methods.

i think what you are planning todo doesnt really
belong into an action class, it more about navigation.
although you can still use the eventSubmit function to
forward the user to a coresponding screen.

still, i think that the turbine actions were ment to take
the controller part from the MVC paradigm.

Re: Action Selector