Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Rajendram Layansan <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/12 16:21:43 UTC

Subscribing for mail

Re: Subscribing for mail

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Hi Rajendram,

This issue was initially planned to be included in GSoC 2014 edition and I personally moved it to GSoC 2015 because it is still pendant and it is quite interested. But, as far as I know, for this year, there isn’t yet any Apache Stanbol committer willing to mentoring. So, I would wait a couple of days to see if someone is interested in mentoring the project and if not, probably it is a good idea for you to move on another project.

This is anyway my fault because I should have asked first to the project members before assigning the new labels. So apologize for that

Cheers,
Rafa

En 16 de marzo de 2015 en 14:10:12, Rajendram Layansan (layansan@gmail.com) escrito:

Hi,

I want to apply for GSOC 2015 with this project :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-1007?filter=12330297 . I need
to know more informationabout how can i proceed. Can anyone help me

Thank you,

Layansan.

Re: Subscribing for mail

Re: Subscribing for mail