Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/09 16:15:45 UTC

Adding a Git component to INFRA Jira

Hi,

Would anyone mind if I added a "Git" component to the INFRA Jira?

I'd like to use the issue tracker to manage all the tasks that need to
be done to move the Git mirrors to Apache hardware. We could also
start using the tracker for requests to set up new mirrors or to
adjust existing ones.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Adding a Git component to INFRA Jira

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would anyone mind if I added a "Git" component to the INFRA Jira?
>
> I'd like to use the issue tracker to manage all the tasks that need to
> be done to move the Git mirrors to Apache hardware. We could also
> start using the tracker for requests to set up new mirrors or to
> adjust existing ones.

The component is now there, see

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA/component/12312655

BR,