Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by iain <ia...@westnet.com.au> on 2008/06/11 12:08:42 UTC

Mailing list admin broken

OK, I'm now convinced the dev and user list admin functions are broken.

Following a query earlier in the week, I've attempted 3 times to
unsubscribe from the (heavy-traffic) lists (plus the incubator versions)
and I'm still getting all the messages in the groups. I HAVE received
the confirmation emails from the list mgmt robot telling me I'm
unsubscribed, but obviously I'm not.

Does anyone have access to check this out for me?

- Iain

Re: Mailing list admin broken

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Iain

My understanding is that you get an unsubscribe confirmation email which you
MUST reply to, did you get and did you do?

Regards
Scott

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Iain