Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by "D. Stuart Freeman" <st...@et.gatech.edu> on 2010/06/04 16:18:17 UTC

maven-launchpad-plugin jar path

Is it possible to configure the path the the jar that gets started by the
maven-launchpad-plugin's start goal?  I'd like it to start a jar that's
instrumented by emma (in target/emma/) instead of the default one in
target/.

--
D. Stuart Freeman
Georgia Institute of Technology

Re: maven-launchpad-plugin jar path

Posted by "D. Stuart Freeman" <st...@et.gatech.edu>.
Thanks, that does indeed work.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
This should work:

Posted by "D. Stuart Freeman" <st...@et.gatech.edu>.

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
If you can determine what the list is, you may be able to add it to the base pom and get it added to the config of all the child poms. We do that for some config properties, however I am not certain if its additive.

Alternatively
Dynamic-Import:  *
In the base pom
might open up the classloader policy enough.
Ian

Posted by "D. Stuart Freeman" <st...@et.gatech.edu>.
It doesn't seem to be working the same when I add it to a bundle in the
sling trunk.  I'm attaching the patch anyway, because someone may be able
to tell me a better (correct?) way to do it.  For some reason this patch
doesn't pick up all the classes for the instrumented jar (it does when
added to the sakai3/nakamura base pom).

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "D. Stuart Freeman" <st...@et.gatech.edu>.

Posted by "D. Stuart Freeman" <st...@et.gatech.edu>.

Posted by "D. Stuart Freeman" <st...@et.gatech.edu>.
Sure, I'm actually doing this for the Sakai project, so the results (if
it works) will be available anyway.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "D. Stuart Freeman" <st...@et.gatech.edu>.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.