Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by David Sucesso <da...@hotmail.com> on 2012/12/07 00:32:38 UTC

i dont mind helping translating to pt pt

if you need help to translate the remaining.... send me na email and i will try my beste because im portuguese :)

Re: i dont mind helping translating to pt pt

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 07/12/2012 David Sucesso wrote:
> if you need help to translate the remaining.... send me na email and
> i will try my beste because im portuguese :)

Hi David (and Paulo, who wrote just a few hours after you did), welcome
and thanks for your availability in helping with the Portuguese-PT
translation!

Let's wait a couple days to wait if somebody has already started working
on it, otherwise we will give you the links to start. It would be great
to have the translation finished by December 31, so that we can have
pt_PT distributed in January: see
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Respin+for+additional+languages

David: it seems you are not subscribed to the list. Please send an empty
e-mail to l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the
confirmation request you will receive, otherwise you will miss
announcements.

Both: for the time being you can have a look at
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/translate.html to understand
how the translation process works.

Regards,
   Andrea.