Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org> on 2003/07/16 17:30:40 UTC

Running non-gump smoke tests

I'm wanting to setup smoke tests for AxKit. I can do this on axkit.org,
but it should probably be a service that I can run on apache.org
somewhere.

I know java apps have gump to do this, but AxKit uses Apache::Test, and
thus requires a mod_perl installation. Is there somewhere setup that I can
do this? Or is the requirement on apache+mod_perl infeasible?

--
<!-- Matt -->
<:->get a SMart net</:->

Re: Running non-gump smoke tests

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>.
Matt,

Nagoya is the machine that gump runs on.  I don't know if the Apache
instance has mod_perl, or whether it would be seen as appropriate for
this kind of testing, but you could talk to Pier and see what his
thoughts are.

http://www.apache.org/dev/machines.html

Cheers,
	Berin