Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Edgar Dollin <ed...@blue-moose.net> on 2003/03/08 01:40:21 UTC

JSF

Has anyone else had a problem logging into Sun's site to download the EA3
edition?

If so, were you able to work around it.

Thanks

Edgar

RE: JSF

Posted by Jacob Hookom <ho...@uwec.edu>.
I apologize Craig.  I should have ended my statement with "... for me".

>From the Sun Forums, I can see that others are having the same problem.
I was told to "stay tuned" for a fix with the Digester issue-- without a
solid work around.  I've tried swapping the packaged jars with JSF with
newer versions and older versions, but it did not fix the issue.

-Jacob

> No problems downloading, but wait for EA4, EA3 has a major bug in it
and
> won't even initialize on tomcat 4.18+

Jacob, that is a *very* presumptious statement when it works fine for
most
people :-).  The appropriate next step is to identify what's different
about the installations where it fails, so that we can fix it, instead
of
making incorrect generalizations.

Craig McClanahan (who has personally run EA3 out-of-the-box on Tomcat
4.1.18 out-of-the-box on Windows, Linux, and Solaris systems)

RE: JSF

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

RE: JSF

Posted by Jacob Hookom <ho...@uwec.edu>.