Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org> on 2020/04/29 18:06:07 UTC

Tech. Interchange Videos (plural) posted from today's meeting

Thanks Rodric for hosting.

Thanks everyone for the great presentations on some amazing new features/enrichments/uses of OpenWhisk; I hope (emphasis) to find time to try out personally some of them...

Due to "technical difficulties" (ahem), our meeting today is captured in two YouTube videos:

2020-04-29 OW Technical Interchange Mtg - Part 1:
https://youtu.be/RnXoHJHIUEM

2020-04-29 OW Technical Interchange Mtg - Part 2:
https://youtu.be/gbUZsVdXff0

Dave volunteered to host the next iteration; we will provide an updated Zoom link and passcode for the next call (so you will need to get it from the Wiki and/or our Google calendar)...

Cheers,
mr

Re: Tech. Interchange Videos (plural) posted from today's meeting

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
We can prob stitch them together - I'll get the original from Matt or
capture them from youtube and try it.
-r

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!