Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ritz123 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/25 20:21:34 UTC

Re: PackagedTextTemplate does not load resource from application resource stream locator? - BUG??

I did some investigation and seems like there is a bug.

PackagedTextTemplate @line:92 is creating a new ResourceStreamLocator()
instead of using the one from the application. This is causing resources to
be not found if you have custom resource stream loader registered with the
application.

line 92: private static final IResourceStreamLocator streamLocator = new
ResourceStreamLocator();

Can Wicket dev confirm?

Posted by Ritz123 <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erik,

Thanks for the response.

Just to complete the thread, it was a bug and Igor fixed it in 1.3.5 and 1.4
release.

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
Hi Ritz,