Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/08 17:22:42 UTC

Re: optimization for ws_get_*_from_file methods

Hi, I have been having a lot of problems trying to make my web service work
with these methods from  WSF/PHP and the problem seems to be the underlying
Axis2/C Library

 $my_cert = ws_get_cert_from_file("../keys/my.cert");

--
Jaime Hablutzel - 9-9956-3299

(tildes omitidas intencionalmente)

Re: optimization for ws_get_*_from_file methods

Posted by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com>.
Is there an issue created for this?

Posted by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.