Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Jakub Scheibe <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/26 22:27:00 UTC

Firebird + Framework 2.0

Hi,

I'm trying to run Tutorial app on Firebird and Framework 2.0 but I'm getting
errors:

TestCase 'iBatisTutorial.Model.PersonTest.PersonList'
failed: IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException :
- The error occurred while loading Providers.
- initialize provider
- Check the Firebird2.0.
  ----> IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException : Could not
configure providers. Unable to load provider named " Firebird2.0" not found,
failed. Cause: Could not load file or assembly 'FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird,
Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of
its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
  ----> System.IO.FileNotFoundException : Could not load file or assembly '
FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system
cannot find the file specified.
    D:\IBatis-
Net.New\mapper\IBatisNet.DataMapper\Configuration\DomSqlMapBuilder.cs(588,0):
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Build(XmlDocument
document, DataSource dataSource, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher, Boolean
isCallFromDao)
    D:\IBatis-
Net.New\mapper\IBatisNet.DataMapper\Configuration\DomSqlMapBuilder.cs(691,0):
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Build(XmlDocument
document, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher)
    D:\IBatis-
Net.New\mapper\IBatisNet.DataMapper\Configuration\DomSqlMapBuilder.cs(508,0):
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.ConfigureAndWatch(String
resource, ConfigureHandler configureDelegate)
    D:\IBatis-
Net.New\mapper\IBatisNet.DataMapper\Configuration\DomSqlMapBuilder.cs(469,0):
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.ConfigureAndWatch(ConfigureHandler
configureDelegate)
    D:\IBatis-Net.New\mapper\IBatisNet.DataMapper\Mapper.cs (57,0): at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.Mapper.InitMapper()
    D:\IBatis-Net.New\mapper\IBatisNet.DataMapper\Mapper.cs(71,0): at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.Mapper.Instance()
    D:\IBatis-Net.New\tutorial\Model\Helper.cs(13,0): at
iBatisTutorial.Model.Helper.Mapper()
    D:\IBatis-Net.New\tutorial\Model\PersonHelper.cs(17,0): at
iBatisTutorial.Model.PersonHelper.SelectAll()
    D:\IBatis-Net.New\tutorial\Model\PersonTest.cs(19,0): at
iBatisTutorial.Model.PersonTest.PersonList ()
    --ConfigurationException
    D:\IBatis-Net.New\mapper\IBatisNet.Common\DbProvider.cs(503,0): at
IBatisNet.Common.DbProvider.Initialize()
    D:\IBatis-
Net.New\mapper\IBatisNet.DataMapper\Configuration\DomSqlMapBuilder.cs(1007,0):
at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.GetProviders()
    D:\IBatis-
Net.New\mapper\IBatisNet.DataMapper\Configuration\DomSqlMapBuilder.cs(787,0):
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Initialize ()
    D:\IBatis-
Net.New\mapper\IBatisNet.DataMapper\Configuration\DomSqlMapBuilder.cs(583,0):
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Build(XmlDocument
document, DataSource dataSource, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher, Boolean
isCallFromDao)
    --ConfigurationException
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String
codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark&
stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef,
Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean
forIntrospection)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString,
Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean
forIntrospection)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
    D:\IBatis-Net.New\mapper\IBatisNet.Common\DbProvider.cs(475,0): at
IBatisNet.Common.DbProvider.Initialize()

TestFixture failed:

0 passed, 1 failed, 0 skipped, took 1,08 seconds.

I'm using latest rev. of Tutorial from subversion.

Here is my modyfied part from providers.config

<provider
        name="Firebird2.0"
        description="Firebird, FirebirdClient - ADO.NET <http://ado.net/>
2.0 Data Provider"
        enabled="true"
        assemblyName="FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
        connectionClass="FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbConnection"
        commandClass="FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbCommand"
        parameterClass="FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbParameter"
        parameterDbTypeClass="FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbDbType"
        parameterDbTypeProperty="FbDbType"
        dataAdapterClass="FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbDataAdapter"
        commandBuilderClass=" FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird.FbCommandBuilder"
        usePositionalParameters = "false"
        useParameterPrefixInSql = "true"
        useParameterPrefixInParameter = "true"
        parameterPrefix="@"/>

This is my connectionstring

User=SYSDBA;Password=masterkey;Database=D:\SampleDatabase.fdb;DataSource=localhost;Port=3050;Dialect=3;Charset=NONE;Role=;Connection
lifetime=15;Pooling=true;MinPoolSize=0;MaxPoolSize=50;Packet
Size=8192;ServerType=0

I'm using the latest .NET Data Provider Driver.

Any ideas what can be wrong?

Regards,
Jakub.

Re: Firebird + Framework 2.0

Posted by Jakub Scheibe <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yes, all the files are in my /bin folder and there are match to the
providers.config.
I changed FirebirdSql.Data.Firebird references to
FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.

I'm also able to connect to the db using those dll's, but it's now working
with the
iBatis :(

Re: Firebird + Framework 2.0

Posted by Jakub Scheibe <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I tested it one more time and I think that I found the reason of the
problem.
If I will change in DbProviders.cs Initialize()

_templateConnectionIsICloneable = _templateConnection is ICloneable
_templateConnectionIsICloneable = false

It's working fine without any problems.

Is there any 'switch' or something to setup this value to false from config
files?

Cheers,
Jakub.

Re: Firebird + Framework 2.0