Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by hg...@cswebmail.com on 2003/06/25 18:54:59 UTC

Re: problems with new coplets in my portal

Hi Matthias,

please check whether your sitemap entry for that
particular coplet is corresponding to the respective
entry in \profiles\copletprofile.xml (compare every
single character - I trapperd into a misspelling once).
Otherwise please try flushing the cache.

Regards,

Holger

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:26:43 +0200, Matthias Wessendorf
wrote:

> hello,
>
> just having a problem with the portal-framework of
> cocoon
>
> i wrote a new coplet
>
> added it to coplet-profile
> wrote a pipeline in the sitemap
> activated in global-profile
>
> but i did not get the information,
>
> only the error-message of the
> <coplet_not_available>-Tag
>
> anyone a idea?
>
> thx a lot
>
> Greetings
>
> Matthias

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org

The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!
 250 FREE hours! Sign-on Now!

Re: problems with new coplets in my portal

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Hi Holger!

everything is exactly the same...
where can i flush the cache?

greetings...

PS: all my coplets do not work... (they all get "remove-xml" over http)