Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Kumar, Vaidhyanatha K." <va...@eds.com> on 2003/07/16 20:47:49 UTC

codehaus.org samples

 I am trying to test the sample webapp mentioned in http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/CreatingWebApplications
maven-war-example-1.0-dev-src.zip <http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/CreatingWebApplications?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=maven-war-example-1.0-dev-src.zip> .  When I click on that link I get a unknown action. I tried saving. The zip is not in the correct format.
Any alternate locations for this file?
Thanks a lot
Vaidhy

Re: codehaus.org samples

Posted by Ben Walding <be...@walding.com>.
I've fixed this now.  It was a permission problem inside the wiki,

Cheers,

Ben