Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/07/07 04:53:39 UTC

Discuss ElasticJob lite 3.0.0-alpha release

Hi All,

I want to discuss about ElasticJob lite 3.0.0-alpha release.
We have already develop ElasticJob for a month.
I am glad to see our community are active and excellent.

Now we can discuss the release scope of the 1st apache release.
I prefer to name the 1st version as ElasticJob lite 3.0.0-alpha, which to
let users test it.

The scope include:

1. New Job API for simplify configuration;
2. New Job for customize job type dynamically;
3. New spring namespace;
4. One-off Bootstrap supported;
5. Decouple Job executor and core module;
6. Decouple event tracing module and core module;
7. More database type supported of event tracing;
8. Adjust snapshot service from Job level to Register center level.
9. Upgrade Java version to JDK 8 and update some dependencies version.
10. Fixes some bugs.

Any thing else for the new release?

------------------

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere

Re: Discuss ElasticJob lite 3.0.0-alpha release

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
Is the elastic-job-lite-console module included in this release? If so the
License issue(
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere-elasticjob-lite/issues/759) of
front-end should be resolved before start releasing.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShardingSphere

zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org> 于2020年7月7日周二 下午12:54写道: