Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vladimir Bauer <VB...@slb.com> on 2012/11/12 11:06:24 UTC

Chenillekit demo

Hi,

In the past there was beautiful demo of all chenillekit components at:
http://chenillekit.codehaus.org/demo

Now I got 404 page error.
Does anybody knows why it is not there anymore?

Vladimir Bauer

Re: Chenillekit demo

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
The docs are at http://chenillekit.codehaus.org/

The demo site has been down for a while but there have been a couple of
commits in the last couple of months, so I wouldn't say the project is
"gone".

Re: Chenillekit demo

Posted by Dieter Sauvillers <di...@gmail.com>.