Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Raul Flores <ra...@bcttx.com> on 2012/11/12 16:59:17 UTC

Storage creating hung up

Guys

I created a volume and set the tag to use the local storage in the machine and for the last 5 days is saying Creating...

It is 500 Gbytes.

I already restarted the cloud-management and never stop or finish to creation.

Any suggestion how to stop it?

Thanks

Raul Flores
BConnected Technologies
7324 Southwest Freeway, Suite 830
Houston, Texas, 77074
Main 713-721-6100
Helpdesk 281-861-1650

www.bcttx.com<http://www.bcttx.com/>
Find us on Facebook ,Twitter and Feeds.
[Facebook-Icon sm]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/BConnected-Technologies/356465231033092>[Twitter-Icon sm]<https://twitter.com/#!/BConnectedTech>[feeds]<http://blog.bcttx.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachment, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you received this email in error please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.

RE: Storage creating hung up

RE: Storage creating hung up

Posted by Marcos Ortiz <ma...@anadat.es>.
Hi Raul,

 Marcos Ortiz Fernández                  [cid:image002.png@01CDC0F7.5355F610]

[cid:image001.png@01CDC0BC.60CD14D0]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/BConnected-Technologies/356465231033092>[cid:image002.png@01CDC0BC.60CD14D0]<https://twitter.com/#!/BConnectedTech>[cid:image003.jpg@01CDC0BC.60CD14D0]<http://blog.bcttx.com/>