Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@null-oder-eins.ch> on 2007/06/07 16:36:43 UTC

[1.4] - tinymce editor_content.css / fallback?

hi

I am trying to override editor_content.css to get the looks of the
tinymce content right.

I saw, that the file page2edit.xsl does some trickery:

- The Tiny-mce config option content_css is overwritten by a hard-
coded-not-fallback-enabled link to «/modules/tinymce/css/
editor_content.css» + lenya-stylesheets.

- Wouldn't it be good to concatenate the values of user config and
the lenya stylesheets? This would allow the user to use the tinymce
config variable content_css.

the idea could be:

     config['content_css'] = "</xsl:text>
     <xsl:value-of select="$contextPath"/>
     <xsl:text>/modules/tinymce/css/editor_content.css,"</xsl:text>
     <xsl:text>+ tinyMCE.configs[0].content_css + "</xsl:text>
     <xsl:for-each select="../xhtml:link[@rel='stylesheet' and not
(contains(@href, '/lenya/css/'))]">
         <xsl:value-of select="@href"/>
         <xsl:text>,</xsl:text>
     </xsl:for-each>
     <xsl:text>";

The content_css (in the code snippet above) needs the prefix [PUB]/
lenya/modules/tinymce/css/
can that prefix be determined in the xsl?

Another enhancement could be to fallback enable editor_content.css.

WDYT

Jürgen