Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by thang nguyen <ng...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/07 01:47:18 UTC

[Supplier-Product] - How can apply more than one price for a product and a supplier.

Hi everyone!
In my case, at the same time we can have more than one prices for a product
and a supplier. The difference depends on something special, may be
quantity_uom_id.
How can we get that ?

--
*THANG NGUYEN (Mr)*

*OLBIUS DEVELOPER**Email:* nguyenthang0905@gmail.com
<fr...@olbius.com>| *Mobile:* (+84) 1674636641

*OLBIUS., JSC*
*Tel:* (+84) 9 88 99 3333
*Address: *25th Fl., No 91, Nguyen Chi Thanh St., Ha Noi City, VietNam
*Website:* http://olbius.com

Re: [Supplier-Product] - How can apply more than one price for a product and a supplier.

Posted by thang nguyen <ng...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!
We still use last_price in supplier_product as default price. The new
entities only using for special cases and we need setting up some trigger
before order to save time. About screens, i'll take options for end user
choosing, inside price will be calculate automatic and not change logical
of order services.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 12:39 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilaments@gmail.com

--
*THANG NGUYEN (Mr)*

*OLBIUS DEVELOPER**Email:* nguyenthang0905@gmail.com| *Mobile:* (+84)

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thang,

Posted by thang nguyen <ng...@gmail.com>.
I decided using minimumOrderQuantity to check and apply price for
order_item. Thanks all!

Cheers!

Posted by thang nguyen <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacopo ,