Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/25 02:55:49 UTC

[m2] Adding the project version number to the website

With Maven 1, we had the project version number in the 'links bar'
below the logos.
Example:  http://struts.apache.org/struts-shale

Is there a way to do this in Maven 2?

Thanks,
Wendy

Re: [m2] Adding the project version number to the website

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

It was built from source.  Done:  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-119

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes, its new since 2.0-beta-5-SNAPSHOT, which will be out this week.

Was your problem from the snapshot in cvs.apache.org, or from SVN (not
sure if they are in sync or not).

If its in SVN, please file it in JIRA and I'll make sure it gets
straightened out.

Thanks,
Brett

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, misread it.

<version position="top" />

- Brett

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
in site.xml:

<publishDate format="dd MMM yyyy" position="top" />

(for example)

- Brett