Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by King Jun <ke...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/18 07:46:03 UTC

muticast test

Today,wo are going to test the muticast function at about 4:00 pm.
Please Chenyuewang and Zhengyan prepare the new released version for test .
Thanks all.

J.wang
--
*If the dream is big enough,the facts don't count.*

Re: muticast test

Posted by SamuelKevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
Maybe your email had been treated as spam. Bill is always pretty busy,
be patient. I guess you guys could make discussion about the release of
current version.
regards,
Kevin
在 2011年7月18日 下午4:42,Chen Liu <li...@gmail.com>写道:

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/

Re: muticast test

Posted by Chen Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
 Bill Stoddard <wg...@gmail.com>

Re: muticast test

Posted by Chen Liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Re: muticast test

Posted by Chen Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
我一直发送失败。。。很奇怪

Re: muticast test

Posted by Ywangchen Ywangchen <gw...@gmail.com>.
The basic function is more or less all  right,ecepet that the stability of
DTU unit isn't good enough.
The next several days ,I'll make it up.

2011/7/18 King Jun <ke...@gmail.com>

> Today,wo are going to test the muticast function at about 4:00 pm.
> Please Chenyuewang and Zhengyan prepare the new released version for test .
> Thanks all.
>

> J.wang
> --
> *If the dream is big enough,the facts don't count.*

--
E-mail: gwangyue@gmail.comh

Ministry of Education Key Lab for Intelligent Networks and Network Security
Department of Computer Science and Technology
School of Electronic and Information Engineering
Xi'an Jiaotong University

No. 28, Xianning West Road
Xi’an, Shaanxi Province
P.R.China 710049