Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Dariusz Łuksza <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/28 14:54:07 UTC

Useless if statement Cocoon 3 cocoon-sitemap in WildcardMather.java

Hi,

While browsing Cocoon 3 soruces I found useless if statemnt in module
cocoon-sitemap, class WidcardMather line 41. If variable
matchingResult is null method would return null (line 37) and another
check if matchingResult is not null in line 41 unecessary.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Blog: http://luksza.org
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dariuszluksza

Re: Useless if statement Cocoon 3 cocoon-sitemap in WildcardMather.java

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.
Dariusz Łuksza wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While browsing Cocoon 3 soruces I found useless if statemnt in module
> cocoon-sitemap, class WidcardMather line 41. If variable
> matchingResult is null method would return null (line 37) and another
> check if matchingResult is not null in line 41 unecessary.
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong.

No, you are right. I've applied your patch. Thank you very much!