Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2020/09/07 09:26:58 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] FLIP-131: Consolidate the user-facing Dataflow SDKs/APIs (and deprecate the DataSet API)

Hi all,

The voting time for FLIP-131 [1] has passed. I'm closing the vote now.

Including my implicit vote, there were 7 + 1 votes, 5 of which are binding:

- Dawid Wysakowicz (binding)
- Piotr Nowojski (binding)
- David Anderson (binding)
- Zhu Zhu (binding)
- Aljoscha Krettek

There were no -1 votes.

Thus, the FLIP has been accepted. I'll update the FLIP and the overview
table accordingly.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=158866741

Best,