Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by David McInerney <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/08 16:36:39 UTC

Problem getting access to a JMS queue after being authenticated using JMS Point-to-Point

Hi All,

I am trying to send JMS messages to a JMS queue using JMeter (JMS
Point-to-Point)
I am using weblogic92 and the queue is secured.

I have been looking through the logs & I can see the user being
secured but i'm not able to get access to the queues

I have set the:
Java.naming.security.principal to the correct username &
Java.naming.security.credentials to the correct password
under the JNDI Properties

I don't know where to go from here to allow my message access to the queues.
Any help would be greatly apprieciated.

Kind Regards,
David.

Re: Problem getting access to a JMS queue after being authenticated using JMS Point-to-Point

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 11/07/2008, david.mc.inerney@accenture.com
<da...@accenture.com> wrote:
> Hi Sebb,
>
>  I am could see the user being authenticated in the weblogic logs.
>
>  The error in the Jmeter log is outlined below.
>
>  Thanks again.
>
>  2008/07/11 09:29:34 INFO  - jmeter.gui.util.JMeterMenuBar:
>  setRunning(true,*local*)
>  2008/07/11 09:29:39 INFO  - jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine: Starting
>  1
>  threads for group Thread Group. Ramp up = 1.
>  2008/07/11 09:29:39 INFO  - jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine: Continue
>  on
>  error
>  2008/07/11 09:29:39 INFO  - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Thread Thread
>  Group
>  1-1 started
>  2008/07/11 09:29:40 WARN  - jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.JMSSampler:
>  Access
>  denied to resource: type=<jms>, application=IT_JMS_MODULE_TEST,
>  destinationType=queue, resource=TEST intput queue, action=send
>  weblogic.jms.common.JMSSecurityException: Access denied to resource:
>  type=<jms>, application=IT_JMS_MODULE_TEST, destinationType=queue,
>  resource=TEST intput queue, action=send
>        at

I don't know much about JMS, but the queue name looks a bit odd:

TEST intput queue

should that be:

TEST input queue

instead?

If the queue name is correct, then perhaps JMeter needs to do
something else to authorize itself - but I've no idea what.

If anyone can provide details of what is missing, it can be added to JMeter.

Posted by da...@accenture.com.
[...]

       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.