Posted to wsrf-dev@ws.apache.org by Michael Marks <mi...@gmx.de> on 2005/05/06 16:23:48 UTC

Quetsion about different WS-Resource Referenz Embodiments

Hi all together,

I have read the new draft of the WS-Resource Spezifikation
(wsrf-WS-Resource-1.2-draft-03.pdf at OASIS TC).
There is a section wich defines different kinds of WS-Resource Access
Pattern Embodiments.

There are two dynamic Embodiments for WS-Resource References defined:

one based on WS-MessageDelivery and
another using WS-Addressing Endpoint References.

I wonder, why there was defined a new Embodiment based on
WS-MessageDelivery while a dynamic embodiment using WS-Addressing EPR
already existed.

Are there advantages by using the WS-Resource Reference based on
WS-MessageDelivery against the using of WSA-EPR s?

I know, that's no question concerning the implemention of Apollo, but I
thougt this will be the right place to ask, because you are working
against the WSRF Specs while implementing the Apollo Framework.

Thanks in advance!

Michael