Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Yan Xu <xu...@apple.com> on 2017/02/03 00:32:38 UTC

Design for OnTerminationPolicy

Hi all,

So after some discussions on the previous draft for restartable tasks and
considering other feature requests such as to allow frameworks to customize
the behavior when tasks in a task group terminate, we incorporated these
features into one OnTerminationPolicy concept, which governs the executor's
handling of task termination and the agent's handling of executor
termination.

Here is new doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VxfoZ-DzMHnKY0gzoccHEhx1rvdC2-RATJfJUfiAwGY/edit?usp=sharing

Feedback welcome!