Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Alex Horwitz <AH...@midwestiso.org> on 2006/03/24 15:01:39 UTC

Sandesha in a Cluster

Hello all:

Has anyone had experience deploying Axis/Sandesha in a Cluster?  After looking briefly at the server-side architecture, it almost appears that a single, persistent queue shared among all Sandesha web applications in a cluster might be a simple architecture that avoids the need for sticky sessions or session attributes, as the server components (sender, invoker) are event-driven and stateless.

Any suggestions / advice on how to approach this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Alex

Re: Sandesha in a Cluster

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
That is great. Chamikara is working on Sandesha2's persistence layer and we
have some issues with licenses
Can we use this under Apache? I mean IU has some licence for all the stuff.
So if we can use this under apache then we can use it to implement the
persistance queues.

Jaliya

Re: Sandesha in a Cluster

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com>.