Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Eric Berryman <er...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/15 18:16:47 UTC

missing nodes

Hello!

I have a java EE app that uses jackrabbit 2.6, using mysql as the
datastore.  I seem to have a problem that sometimes when restarting the
application nodes go missing (most recent ones).
My setup, is that I save attachments in a folder node named by an id.  The
folder node is the one the seems to disappear.  The strange part, if I
check the datastore table in mysql, the attachment blobs are there.  So is
something corrupt?  I've tried rebuilding the index, and using the
jackrabbit standalone jar cli to list nodes.  Using the cli, I can't seem
to see what I can see in the database blobs.  Is there anything I can do to
fix this, and keep it from happening?

Thank you!
Eric