Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Tony Chemit <tc...@apache.org> on 2012/07/10 20:02:26 UTC

Re: Version of the m-verifier-p (and not m-enforcer-p) in JIRA

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:42:08 +0200
tchemit@apache.org wrote:

Arch, my bad I was talking about the m-verifier-p and not m-enforcer-p.

The bad version were removed 1?2, 1.3 and 1.4.

Version 1.1 is the next version.

sorry for noise (but mystery still there :)).

tony.