Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "ALIA-SC, David" <Da...@AirLiquide.com> on 2003/02/19 14:25:54 UTC

RE : RE : Classpath not found using sql task

Just to allow everyone to know that this solution works :

I've changed the driver from "oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" (original
classes12.zip) to "oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver" (classes12_817.jar), thanks to
Adam.

These classes are in my ANT_HOME/lib directory.

David