Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Chow <ec...@macaucabletv.com> on 2003/12/21 04:16:56 UTC

Failed to upgrade to using XDoclet 1.2 plugin !!!

Hello,

I have used XDoclet plugin 1.2b3 for a long time, and now I change to 1.2
(final), it just failed for "task class
xdoclet.modules.hibernate.HibernateDocletTask cannot not found !!!!"

Eric

Re: Failed to upgrade to using XDoclet 1.2 plugin !!!

Posted by __matthewHawthorne <ma...@apache.org>.
Eric Chow wrote:
 > I have used XDoclet plugin 1.2b3 for a long time, and now I change to
 > 1.2 (final), it just failed for "task class
 > xdoclet.modules.hibernate.HibernateDocletTask cannot not found !!!!"

I experienced something similar yesterday.  Be sure to run maven with -X
to see the debug output.  It may be that you don't have the matching
xdoclet version as a dependency.  Most likely, a class that the
Hibernate task depends on can't be found.