Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ouatouch Abdeljalil <ou...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/07 01:15:06 UTC

help problem with exporterActionListner && facelet

Good morning,
I use the implémention sun for jsf in an application j2ee(jsf-imp,jsf-api
not myfaces api) , and we are working with facelet, the problem I have is
that the level of component <s:exporterActionListener> in connection with
facelet does not always the server I see the message "no tag defind with
exporterActionListener" is there a solution to my problem knowing that I
download the latest version of tomahawk and sandbox

Re: help problem with exporterActionListner && facelet

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

exportActionListener needs a facelets tag that is not yet implemented yet.
Only the jsp tag is there so this feature will fail in a facelet
environment.

You can file a jira issue for this.

Cagatay