Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Pat Ryan <pr...@cardean.edu> on 2002/09/12 21:55:36 UTC

Re: session validator and velocity portlet buildnormalcontext interaction

Well if no one else will answer my question, I guess I will ;)

I was getting the response.sendRedirect and I should have been setting this through
the RunData.

    // this is the proper way to redirect in Turbine
   data.setRedirectURI(defaultLoginURL);

//  --> dont do this because your portlets will still get executed, then you are
redirected   response.sendRedirect(defaultLoginURL);

Pat